Candle Care & Safety Tips
Taking Care of Your Candles
- Trim wicks to 1/4" before lighting, and keep doing so every time before lighting a candle, so it burns cleaner.
- Burn your candles within sight.
- Keep candles away from flammable objects.
- Keep candles away from children and pets.
- Keep candles free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candles on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop using when only 1/4" of wax remains.